What are the lens options for my Firmoo.com glasses?
Does Firmoo.com offer different lens options? What are the types of lenses I can get with my Firmoo.com glasses? Does Firmoo.com offer special lenses? Can I get scratch-proof or blue light-resistant lenses with my Firmoo.com glasses?
Lens options rating: 4.0 - 1 ratings
Share your experience with Firmoo.com's lens options
Posted Nov 16, 2018
Yes, Firmoo does offer lens options for glasses.
- Prescription: Used for nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism or presbyopia.
- Non-prescription: Used for fashion or eye protection.
- Single vision: General use for nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and presbyopia.
- Distance: General use (walking, driving, etc.)
- Intermediate: To see intermediate working distance: 50-60 cm (using computer, etc.)
- Near (Reader): To see things up close working distance 30 cm (reading, using smartphones, tablets, etc.)
- Bifocal (with line): For presbyopia to see both far and near clearly.
- Round top
- Flat top
- Progressive (no line bifocals): For presbyopia to see far, intermediate and near clearly.
- Tint (permanently colored)
- Photochromic (Clear indoor, darken outside)
- Transitions Photochromic (Clear indoor, darken outside)
- No color (clear lens)